In this series Justin Etheredge starts out by diving into the fundamentals of Linq, how it works, and the features added to C# 2.0 and 3.0 that make it possible (Episodes 1 & 2). Justin will then dig into all of the various Linq functions available and how each of them works. He will then touch on Parallel Linq and introductions to Linq to XML and Linq to SQL.
9 Episodes, 274 minutes.
- The Fundamentals of Linq Pt. 1
- Working with yield, Where, Select and the Stack Overflow Data
- Exploring Select, Tuples, and Anonymous Types
- Exploring Order, Take, Skip, and Aggregation Functions
- Exploring Element, Quantifying, and Set Operators as well as SelectMany.
- Exploring Conversion and Joining/Grouping Operators
- Linq to SQL and Expression Trees
- Introduction to Linq to XML
- Introduction to Parallel Linq (PLINQ_